JP&C invests the full amount of the cost of rehabilitation. During the operate phase JP&C takes 100% of the proceeds throughout the contract period to recover its capital investment and the return.
With this model the operate period is much shorter.
JP&C invests the full amount of the cost of rehabilitation and once the engagement moves into Operate phase, JP&C and Owner split the income at 75% for JP&C and 25% for Owner throughout the Operate period.
This model's operate period is longer than the Sole Investment Sole Return model
JP&C and owner share the investment required for the rehabilitation. During the Operate phase, JPC and owner splits the return based on the percentage of the investments.
The operate period depends on investment from JP&C.
- Use of JP&C's sourced funding eliminates the need for owner to borrow from the bank at very high interest rate or use personal funds that can be channeled to other priority ventures.
- Ability for project to accelerate the development of the project that would otherwise have taken much longer due to waits and delays with the banking process.
- Use of JP&C's know-how to reduce cost, shorten schedule and improve operating efficiency.
- Transfer of risks and burden that would otherwise have to be borne by the owner.
- Operation responsibility and maintenance transfer to JP&C.
- Ease of transfer to owner at the end of the contract.
If you have a property and interested in any of our ROT offering, please submit a request on our website at the link below or call us at +234-1-295-6582.
We are quick to react and will provide a response within a few days. If you feel there is an exceptional opportunity, call us, and we will give it immediate attention.
Click here to begin.